MS20 steel windows
The original steel window profile. Minimalist, slim and designed for large areas. The narrow visible width of 29 mm with glass-dividing bars and a profile depth of only 32 mm enables windows with single and double glazing up to 24 mm.
Features MS20 steel windows
1. Viennese muntin windows from 18 mm, glass dividing muntins from 29 mm
2. Stitched or arched windows, double, turn or bottom hung sashes or fixed glazed elements, but no doors
3. Surfaces in raw steel with clear varnish, waxed, blackened or patinated
4. Self-adhesive non-shrinking seals
5. Large selection of handles from the Heritage Collection or the Timeless series
6. Selection of different glass retaining strips in stainless steel, steel or aluminum
Please note: prices and minimum quantities on request.