MB75 bronze windows
This profile series in massive bronze (brass alloy) consisting of 25 elements is the latest development and offers a narrow face width from 42 mm and 75 mm profile depth. A polyamide insulator serves as a thermal separation and, in combination with high-performance glazing, fulfills the applicable EU thermal protection regulations: heat transfer values of Uw 0.95 W / qmK can thus be achieved and are suitable for energy-efficient buildings in the KfW 40 standard that is eligible for subsidies. The system enables a very high number of variants for inward or outward opening windows + doors and, of course, great sustainability.
Features MB75 bronze windows
1. Viennese muntin windows from 23 mm, glass dividing muntins from 42 mm
2. Stitched or arched windows, double, turn or bottom hung sashes or permanently glazed elements
3. Classic flange design with stepped offset through high-precision cold-rolled, galvanized steel profiles with a thermally separated core
4. Surfaces in brushed brass or antique brass (waxed cover seal)
5. Multipoint locking for RC 2 class
6. Large selection of handles from the Heritage Collection or the Timeless series
7. Mechanically fixed stop seal
8. Double or triple insulating glass up to 52 mm and Uw value 0.95 W / qmK
9. Choice of different glazing beads made of steel or aluminum
Please note: prices and minimum quantities on request.