MASSIFCENTRAL modernized the former „Munitions Factory“ (built in 1913) of Kaiser Wilhelm II on the island of Eiswerder, which is now a listed building, with high-quality, thermally separated steel windows on the 1st and 2nd floor (construction phase II). Due to the partly very large window installations with up to 120 Viennese muntins, a spectacular use as a modern office building could be ensured within the framework of the demanding monument specifications.
– Construction period: 02/22 to 12/22, installation during renovation.
– System type: M50S
– Number of units: 38 steel windows with one casement each, Vienna muntins
– Window area: approx. 397 m²
– window sizes from 8,2 m² to 13,7 m²
– Surface: Thick layer lacquer DB 704 with final brush coating
– Details: Insulating glass 8/12/6, RS 2 multi-point locking with handles from „Heritage Series“, lockable handles, solar control glazing outside, weather bars, sash limiters