W40 SCALED STEEL
The W40 range was produced for the first time in 1995 and consists of 17 hot rolled profiles. It follows an unmistakable classic design. The strong point of this series is the increased profile depth, which allows accommodating double-glazing up to a thickness of 24 mm. The W40 suite is not only used in the field of restoration, but it is also highly acclaimed in contemporary architecture for its elegant and compact sightlines, ensuring safety and comfort thanks to its excellent thermal and acoustic performance. Despite the depth of this system is only of 42 respectively 47 mm, technically it is considered a “heavy duty” range, which allows making tall and expansive windows. Powered by OTTOSTUMM.
Features of W40
1. Solid hot rolled steel profiles
2. Classic “Stepped leg” design
3. Surfaces in raw steel clear coting
3. Self-adhesive non-shrinking gaskets
4. Accommodates low emissivity double-glazing up to 24 mm
5. Choice of different glazing beads
6. Fixed glazing, single-sash and double-sash, side-hung and bottom-hung windows opening inwards and outwards, top-hung, vertical and horizontal pivoting windows, window and doors opening inwards and outwards
Available from October 2021.
Please note: Minimum order quantities have to be considered. Prices and minimum order quantities upon request.