MS40 steel windows
This design classic from the 1930s consists of 17 different raw steel profiles. The great strength is a narrow visible width from 35 mm onwards and a profile depth of 42 mm for windows and doors with insulating glazing up to 24 mm. This series is not only intended for restorations, but is also used in contemporary architecture thanks to its elegant and compact face width. Thanks to their good thermal and acoustic properties, the profiles guarantee a high level of safety and comfort even in colder regions, and of course great sustainability.
Features of MS40 steel windows
1. Viennese muntin windows from 20 mm, glass-dividing muntins from 35 mm
2. Stitched or arched windows, double, turn or bottom hung sashes or permanently glazed elements
3. Classic contour profile structure through massive, hot-rolled crude steel profiles – not thermally separated
4. Surfaces in raw steel with clear varnish, waxed, blackened or patinated
5. Self-adhesive non-shrinking seals
6. Acceptance of single or double insulating glass up to 24 mm
7. Multipoint locking for RC 2 class
8. Large selection of handles from the Heritage Collection or the Timeless series
9. Selection of different glass retaining strips in steel or aluminum
Please note: prices and minimum quantities on request.